||26 ft 2 in (7.98 meters)
||Spanish Fort, AL
|Number of Engines
|Fuel Tank Count
|Length Of Deck
More room. More fishing. More fun with family and friends. As our biggest two-log fishing pontoon boat, the FISHIN’ BARGE® 24 DLX invites you and 11 others to come out and experience everything a true fishing pontoon boat has to offer, including dual livewells, four fishing chairs (two fore, two aft) and rod stowage (including a lockable compartment).
It’s more than just for fishing, though. With comfortable lounge seating, a sundeck and our new QuickLift™ Bimini top system, the FISHIN’ BARGE 24 DLX also functions as an all out comfort vehicle for relaxing and fun in the sun.
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional mooring cover
- Fore & aft fishing positions w/NEW fold-down fishing chairs (4 total) & rod & drink holders
- 12-gal. (45.42 L) aerated bow livewell & 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated aft livewell
- 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Easy-to-clean flooring throughout
- Console w/cooler storage space & stereo w/Bluetooth® & USB input
- Aft L-lounge w/NEW upholstery, underseat storage (including lockable dry compartment), movable drink holder, base for removable table & padded sundeck w/storage below
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:26' 2"
- Deck length: 24' 1"
- Deck width: 102'
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 24' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24'
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 1700 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2400 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24'
- Approx. weight: 2095 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4171 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 11"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 33' 6"
- Storage length: 32' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA Certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated map pouch
- Convertible small items tray accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW exterior styling
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- 24" (61 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Black or Blueberry fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- NEW marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. base material & multiple densities of foam for exceptional comfort & luxury
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.6 m) beam for expanded floor space
- NEW clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 NEW removable folding fishing chairs
- Starboard bow couch w/console-mounted lounge back & underseat storage
- Port & starboard bow rotomolded boxes w/livewell, battery storage, ruler & drink holders
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box & locking lounge arm
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel & folding arms
- Aft lounge w/underseat battery storage & 16-gal. (60 L) livewell
- Padded aft sundeck w/pop-up changing room/storage compartment w/bench
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean flooring throughout
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Bow port rotomolded 12-gal. (45.42 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/fish ruler
- Aft port 16-gal. (60.56 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Special Savings
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center SPANISH FORT
20000 Bass Pro Drive
Spanish Fort, AL 36527